United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

New G2 Moon

3 posters

Go down

New G2 Moon Empty New G2 Moon

Post  dnar Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

It took 4 attempts, but I finally got lucky and now am the proud owner of a g2 moon. Thanks Bernkastel! We did 3 attempts together and both got 1 moon out of it...not too shabby!

Tomorrow we are going to start on our g1 moon attempts.
dnar
dnar
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

New G2 Moon Empty Re: New G2 Moon

Post  Daba Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 pm

I would be interested in possibly shooting for a G1 exchange. I've not started my fleet yet, but am at 1:276:10.

Daba

Back to top Go down

Post  dnar Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm

For now I'm working with Bernkastel on my g1 moon, but the odds are that we both will not get it at the same time, leaving one of us looking for another partner...so one of us may come calling. Of course, there could also be someone else in our alliance wanting to go for a g1 moon reading this.
dnar
dnar
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dnar Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Well, I finally got my moon, but have discovered it is an extremely small moon...room for only 4 buildings. I built a lunar base and then level 2 robotics factory and a shipyard and discovered I was maxed out. So, I've torn down 1 robotics factory and am building a sensor phalanx.

I guess this means that the only defense I can build is rockets, since even light lasers require 5 buildings in tech and if I ever want to build a jump gate, I'll need to tear down the shipyard, which I guess is of no use without at least a second robotics factory anyway.

It doesn't appear I can terraform, since the tech for that is more than 4 buildings.

Please tell me I'm missing something here...
dnar
dnar
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dnar Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm

In reviewing terraformers more, I see they only require two buidlings...a nanite factory and a research lab. I could get there by tearing down the robotics factory and shipyard. However, I do not see any options for nanite factories or terraformers under facilities on the moon. Is it possible to build these on a moon?
dnar
dnar
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dnar Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 am

OK...know now that I just need to level up the lunar base more to gain fields...off and rolling...
dnar
dnar
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 am

yep, take note that each lunar base uses 1 field Smile

Back to top Go down

New G2 Moon Empty moon fields

Post  Ornree Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 am

all moons only start out with 1 field after making a lunar base you get 3 more fields, each time you upgrade your lunar base it gives you 3 more fields. I usually start out building the 1st base then 2 robotics, rinse and repeat till I get to lunar base 6, if you have 2 moons build your jump gate, then as you want to build your phalanx you can down grade your robotics's for the fields because it gets very expensive after lunar base 6 and not much use going to high on phalanx IMO because how far are you going to attack?

Ornree
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down