United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

"PLEASE need help" research or mines or ?

Go down

"PLEASE need help" research or mines or ? Empty "PLEASE need help" research or mines or ?

Post  freelancer Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 pm

THIS IS WHERE I AM
Basic research:
Energy Technology 8 Laser Technology 12 Ion Technology 7 Hyperspace Technology 8 Plasma Technology 7
Drive research
Combustion Drive 8 Impulse Drive 6 Hyperspace Drive 6
Advanced researches
Espionage Technology 9 Computer Technology 10 Astrophysics 8
Intergalactic Research Network 1 Graviton Technology 0
Combat research
Weapons Technology 8 Shielding Technology 8 Armor Technology 9
SOLAR PLANTS 2x22, 2x21,1x18
Metal 1x21, 4x20
cry 2x19,2x20,1x18
deut 4x17, 1x0 (planet slot 1)
MY QUESTION, As a newby at the game
Where do i go know ?? scratch
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

"PLEASE need help" research or mines or ? Empty Re: "PLEASE need help" research or mines or ?

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 pm

noob, hah! You're no noob. I outproduce you on metal and crystal, but have less research, smaller fleet, and am lower ranked.

My opinion? Astro 9 for another planet. With your magic abilities to out perform, you can get hyperdrive 7 or graviton. You can have death stars in a week if you wanted.

I gotta ask, why did you research ion tech past 5? There is no use for it beyond 5. All it does is waste resources and artificially increases your standings.

But you're clearly beyond me at this point, so don't listen to me.

Back to top Go down

"PLEASE need help" research or mines or ? Empty Re: "PLEASE need help" research or mines or ?

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I agree... you should go for Astro 9

Although.. how much experience are you getting with fleeting and smashing other fleets? are you actively looking round for targets yet or just massing thus far?

perhaps you could also go for moon shots.

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:03 pm

tacticus:
For the ION, I am sure i needed it for somthing to build / produce, etc
Armedall0; quote, Although.. how much experience are you getting with fleeting and smashing other fleets? are you actively looking round for targets yet or just massing thus far?

I am doing alot of raids on (i's) & lowly players, also alot of fs's all over the place, doing alot of probes within g1 looking for the right player too hit without getting my ego hurt (but kicked)
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 pm

No, seriously, there is NO benefit to researching it beyond level 5. It is only used by 3 things, cruisers (lvl 2), ion cannon (lvl 4), and plasma tech (lvl 5). Once you have those, nothing else uses it and it gives no other bonus (like more damage). It is not very valuable to research it further as it only raises your research points by 1. It would be far better to invest the resources into something else, such as ships, mines, or other research.

Feel free to look it up if you don't believe me: http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Ion_Technology
or ask the other players.

Some people research it a few levels cause it's cheap and it raises your rank and overall points a bit. While that has some benefits, that means others with the same number of points will be better off as the points you dedicated to a worthless research level, they invested into something more useful.

Just letting you know so you don't waste any more resources on it, you 'noob'.

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

You are completely right, i screwed up or maybe thought i was clicing on hyper or laser to upgrade,
anyway 2 ION researches for sale, cheap

yes i am a boob, noob
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 am

ASTRO 9 BEING BUILT & then 3 planet in HQ
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down