United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

new member and a war??

Go down

new member and a war?? Empty new member and a war??

Post  1:34:10 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 pm

i was just informed by a member of sentinel that a member of ours named lulz is talking shit to them claiming we are going to war with these guys? and as far as i know im getting attacked pretty hard with this rumor....

1:34:10

Back to top Go down

new member and a war?? Empty Re: new member and a war??

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm

There is no member of UPF named lulz. There isn't even one in the fornax universe.

As for the war bit, we are not currently, nor do we have plans, to be at war.

btw, who are you? In which universe are we talking about?

In fornax, at 1:34:10 is a player named Echo, who is part of the FireFly alliance. Please log in before replying and could you provide more details about what is happening?

Back to top Go down

Post  1:34:10 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm

i am solitude of barym and lulz is a newcomer to UPF look on the member list of the alliance page towards the very bottom and here some proof lulz is trying to start a war with Sentinel:

Arkadas 07.06.2011 17:01:30

your UPF guy named lulz is talking smack with us saying you all want a war is this true? If not, then I'll recall...but just to let YOU and your top 400 friend know...I also have a guy who's top 170, plus we are wing of covenant. Perhaps you should choose your words wisely. And talk to your UPF guy lulz.

and lulz sent this to me as well right after i left the alliance:

think you can take on UPF? by yourself? bwaha you're mistaken

Solitude 07.06.2011 18:28:24

you talk pretty big for a newcomer in an alliance... ill be in a better alliance soon and your going be taken down if you want to run around with empty threats...

lulz 07.06.2011 17:52:42

Why did you quit the alliance? You're a quitter! UPF will destroy you for quitting.

and i used my planets coordinates for username cause im still waiting for forum approval and cant use Solitude...

you may want to calm this newbie down before you guys run into more alliances ready to attack UPF and i have more messages from a member of sentinel if you want to see them...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Okay.

Thanks for the added info. First time I've seen a post relating to barym. Seems (to me) that the fornax crowd has taken over the forum. Hopefully someone from there can be of help, I'm not in that universe.

And lulz doesn't seem to be registered on the forum. Maybe he's trying to hide behind the alliance. idk.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  1:34:10 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

yea me and sentinel already came to the conclusion but any barym people i left the alliance due to know responding to my messages on the false act of war... deal with the newbie soon cause sentinal is calling for war if lulz keeps this up... im talking to them right now to save your butts but idk thats on you guys...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm

For anything Barym related I'd pm kommeat in-game. I've just activated your account and given you ally permissions. I also activated the lulz account as he signed up today as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down