United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

Galaxy Nine?!

Go down

Galaxy Nine?! Empty Galaxy Nine?!

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey guys in 3hrs i will be starting myupgrade of astrophysics to get my 4th planet.

My idea was to get a colony randomly in 9:400something:something

in order to have like a secret base away from everything and i could fleet save possibly with it.

Ideas? comments? suggestions?

If not i will probably get a G1 colony to support my homeworld. Not really sure though.

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Nine?! Empty Re: Galaxy Nine?!

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Gal 9 is very far away. If you ever need something to/from there, it will take a while to get, unless you get a moon with jump gate.

There is no such thing as a secret base, as you can use a simple tool to find where all of someone's planets are located. Others may be less inclined to probe/attack since they too would pay the time/deut cost to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:46 pm

There's no galaxy 9........ Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

wtf?!?! there was in the other games!

fml.

Embarassed

sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

lol, I know. Found out you can't have secret bases sadly. My planet in HQ (G5) has yet to be poked though so I guess it's too far away for most people to bother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Also: do you guys rec a G3 colony because i dont have a presence there yet? or G1 to support my home world? or G5 to fleet save in HQ?

My planets are (in order of colonization) :
1:27:10
5:355:7
2:149:7

thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Llysa wrote:lol, I know. Found out you can't have secret bases sadly. My planet in HQ (G5) has yet to be poked though so I guess it's too far away for most people to bother.

yeah i know they're nt secret but i guess what i meant was that they discourage attacks because of deut cost and time of travel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 pm

still not sure how to space out planets from a strategic standpoint. I suppose it would depend on your playing style - if you're a raider, you'd want to position yourself near high density areas. Miners would probably find a quiet corner somewhere to be alone.If you plan to do raiding, then a presence in every galaxy may be a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

i would like to raid but also play laid back. so im thinkinking i have a good spread already and i should just pair up my next colony with my G1 or G5. idk yet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 12:54 am

Personally I like having all my planets really close.. so I built 3 of them in one system, and left one in a high populated area for futer raiding. Having them so close allows me to concentrate resources easier on the planet that I am currently building up. The One left in gal 2 however takes longer to send stuff to, so time-management is more important to take notice.

I'll be putting another in the G5 hive before thinking of placing another somewhere else. <g1?>

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:39 pm

i've decided on G1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down