United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games???

5 posters

Go down

Flashed based games on forum??

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? I_vote_lcap63%What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? I_vote_lcap13%What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? I_vote_lcap24%What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? Empty What do you think about adding Flash Based Games???

Post  kommeat Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:52 am

okay so heres a new one. i think i can add flash based games to the forum if you guys are interested. i found a couple that look like they could be a good way for people to kill some time while on the forum and have some fun

Poll will run for 7 days

let me know what you think.

kommeat
kommeat
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? Empty iPad

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 pm

I use an iPad so I can't run flash anyway, so I just put maybe

Back to top Go down

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? Empty Who gotta de time?

Post  kwillimon Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 am

Me, personally, I'm playin 2 galaxies in O-Game, Eve-online, Gladiatus and Evony so I no gotta de time for flash games but I vote yes just for fun.
kwillimon
kwillimon

Back to top Go down

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? Empty Re: What do you think about adding Flash Based Games???

Post  mirosh Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

As others have said there's just no time... barely have time to play O-game.
mirosh
mirosh

Back to top Go down

What do you think about adding Flash Based Games??? Empty Re: What do you think about adding Flash Based Games???

Post  kommeat Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 pm

hehehe. i play in 2 universes on ogame. i have 9 different games i play on facebook. i work 2 jobs plus babysit 4 kids for my best friend. plus i'm in the middle of remodeling a house. and yet somehow i still find time to play mini flash games online. sometimes i dont know how i do it all. must be the fact that i dont hardly sleep. lol Wink

kommeat
kommeat
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:19 pm

I don't really care one way or the other. The only thing I ask is if the "yeas" have the vote, get flash games from Nitrome. That's the good stuff.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm

i SAID YES, maybe i acn stay in ogame & play other than going to facebook & playing while waiting for my fleet
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down