United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

Failed attempt

Go down

Failed attempt Empty Failed attempt

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Moonshot Failed on my Planet in g1 Sad

Who knows if I am supposed to give the res back to the player who attacked me, or does me sending my LFs to him make it even?

Back to top Go down

Failed attempt Empty Re: Failed attempt

Post  freelancer Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

If he is higher than u, u keep the debris BUT if he is lower than u he gets the debris to make up for the loss.

As long as he gets what he lost in value res.

If, after trading moonchances, one of you desires to continue with more attempts but the other does not, some things should be considered, because unless by some miracle you are tied for points, your moonshots may be viewed as pushing if the resources flow in the wrong direction...

When this happens, the easiest way to get a moon is to "buy" 1667 LF from your partner by sending the resources for 1667 LF at the time of the attack. You would recycle the debris field since it is composed of resources you paid for. You are just taking advantage of your partner's build time/organization, however the game doesn't seem to consider this pushing. Just remember that the person with LOWER points should always sent the resources before receiving the benefit! This way, if the higher-ranked player does not actually send the LF, the lower ranked player can report it as pushing... The higher-ranked player is also ensured they are to be paid for their investment in light fighters.

Another way to accomplish this is for the person wanting the moon to build the 1667 LF themselves, and allow it to be crashed by a partner's superior fleet. This attacking fleet must be strong enough to crush 1667 LF, but not so strong as to destroy the planet's defenses. Judicious use of attack simulators is suggested to get the optimal attacking fleet.
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

well.. in our Uni its 715 LFs, not 1667

What I don't understand about the pushing rule is the following. I built 715 LFs. He built 715 LFs. He attacked my planet and it failed. I have to give my res back to him even though I am sending my 715 LFs to DIE anyways? makes no sense... cus isnt the point of PUSHING to increase the rank of another player but since rank is based on points and points based on res spent in what you currently OWN... my rank stays the same if I rebuild the 715 LFs from the DF that was from HIS 715 LFs.... wether or not he gets a moon, isnt that considered Legal?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:49 pm

If whomever does the crashing collects the debris, then there is no issue with pushing. etc: lower ranked player crashes his fleet, collects debris - no resources transfered.

Unless either one of you doesn't have enough recyclers to collect it all - that will make it more complicated since the higher ranked player can not 'legally' take the debris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:55 pm

But... were BOTH crashing our fleets on each others defenses..... so, wouldnt that make it a non-pushing issue even though I collected the debri field from HIS light fighters? Cus then he can collect the DF from mine OR get a moon from it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Well, I suppose that's fine, it's just that in that case the intentions are not obvious unless you both do it within a short time frame of each other. I don't know how mods interpret these things. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

keep in mind that a DF will form whether or not a moon arises

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

right... but I thought most of the debri dissapears if a moon does form?

And, its within 5 hours of each-other.. Mods give you 24 hours to complete trades on moonshots -iirc maybe longer..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Nope, you still get the debris =)

I don't really know the exact rules in regards to moonshots/pushing, but I think you are fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

ok, thnks for the extra clarifications Smile

I'm going to go wash my car now, cus its a nice day today FINALY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum