United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

This is what i promised Dingo

+2
Aayla
pravada
6 posters

Go down

This is what i promised Dingo Empty This is what i promised Dingo

Post  pravada Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Sometimes i think i have to much free time but it did lead me to do this enjoy.

Dingo a Diplomat visiting pravadas home world was invited to be one of the judges at a chill cook off. He was assured by the two judges that the chill wouldn’t be all that spicy--and besides they told him there would be free beer during the tasting who could pass that up. Here are the scorecards form the event

chili 1: inPlainView maniac mobster monster chili
judge one: a little too heavy on tomato. Amusing kick
judge two: nice, smooth tomato flavor, very mild
Dingo: holy smokes what is this stuff you could remove dried paint from your drive way with it. Took me two beers to put out the flames out. I hope that’s the worst. these people are crazy

chili 2: Ulfviir afterburner chili
judge one: Smokey with a hint of pork slight jalapeno tang
judge two: exciting BBQ flavor need more peppers to be taken seriously
Dingo: Keep this out of reach of children I’m not sure what I’m supposed to taste besides pain. Shoving my way to the front of the beer line. The barmaid looks like a professional wrestler after a bad night. She was so irritated over my gagging sounds that the snake tattoo under her eye started to twitch. She had arms like Popeye and a face like Winston Churchill. I will not pick a fight with her

chili 3: Admiral Thrawn famous burn down the death star chili
judge one: excellent firehouse chili great kick needs more beans
judge two: a bean less chili a bit salty good use of red peppers
Dingo: holy shit this has got to be a joke. Call the 501st I’ve located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been sneezing red hot ashes. everyone by now new my routine and got out of my way so I could make it to the front of the beer wagon. The barmaid pounded me on the back now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. She said her friends call here sally but probity behind her back they call here forklift

chili 4: Beratha black magic
judge one: black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing
judge two: hint of lime in the black beans. good side dish for fish or other mild foods. Not much chili
Dingo: I felt something scraping across my tongue but was unable to taste it sally was standing behind me with fresh refills so I wouldn’t have to dash over to see her. when she winked at me her snake tattoo sort of coiled and uncoiled.....it’s kind of cute

chili 5: Aayla legal lip remover
judge one: meaty strong chili cayenne peppers freshly ground adding considerable kick very impressive
judge two: chili using shredded beef could use more tomato must admit peppers make a strong statement
Dingo: my ears are ringing and I can no longer focus my eyes. I belched and four people in front of me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed hurt when I told him that his chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. Sort of irritates me that one of the judges asked me to stop screaming

chili 6: Ursus very vegetarian variety
judge one: good balance of spice and peppers
judge two: the best yet aggressive use of peppers, onions and garlic. Superb
Dingo: my intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous flames. No one wanted to stand behind me except sally, I asked if she wanted to go dancing later

chili 7: Clouts screaming sensation chili
judge one: a mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers
judge two: ho hum tastes like the chef threw in canned chili peppers at the last moment
Dingo: you could put a thermal detonator in my mouth and pull the pin and I wouldn’t feel it. I’ve lost the sight in my right eye and the world sounds as it is made of rushing water. my clothes are coved in chili which slid unnoticed out of my mouth at some point, good at the autopsy they'll know what killed me, “go sally save yourself before it is too late, tell our children I’m sorry I was not there to conceive them’. I’ve decided to stop breathing. It is just too painful and I’m not getting any oxygen anyway, if I need air ill just breath out of the hole in my stomach. call the UPF tell them I’ve found a super nova on my tongue
the world is now starting to darken round me I don’t think hell would burn as much as this

Last edited by pravada on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

pravada

Back to top Go down

This is what i promised Dingo Empty This is so amazing. lol

Post  Aayla Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:52 pm

You can write, Human, and very well at that!!!! Cracking up.

Noting,I was there, and I swear on all Holy Hops that this is exactly how it went down.

Bravo, Maestra!!
Aayla
Aayla

Back to top Go down

This is what i promised Dingo Empty Re: This is what i promised Dingo

Post  inPlainView Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 am

I'll have to add a ghost pepper to my chili for the next telling of this joke Wink

inPlainView

Back to top Go down

Post  Ursus Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:42 am

Vegetarian chili? Really? Why would you assume I go the vegan route? Shocked

Haha, just playing, I have a recipe or two for vegetarian chili around here somewhere.....and for anything else anyone could need.

Cool

mc hammer

Ursus
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingo Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:51 am

Bravo pravada... Bravo. Let me say this, you will continue to be my cuddly little koala if stuff like this keeps popping up.

Ursus... he found my ego and he stroked it.... He stroked it real good.

Lol

Dingo
Council Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand_Admiral_Thrawn Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 am

I'm so happy you knew I don't like beans! Space farts are bad news... especially stormtrooper space farts...
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Back to top Go down

Post  pravada Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:54 am

Come now Studley Monkey lets keep the nick names for the bedroom Wink

pravada

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingo Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 am

Awe... MONKEY?! why is THAT the first animal to pop in your head!? Clout was right we need to get into some couple therapy.

Dingo
Council Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down