United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 97 registered users
    The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
    Ogame Link

HELP: WhatS next

3 posters

Go down

HELP: WhatS next Empty HELP: WhatS next

Post  freelancer Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Need help on what to concentrate on with 8 Planets

Basic research:
    Energy Technology 12 Laser Technology 12 laser Technology 7 Hyperspace Technology 8 Plasma Technology 7
    Drive research
    Combustion Drive 13 Impulse Drive 10 Hyperspace Drive 9
    Advanced researches
    Espionage Technology 13 Computer Technology 12 Astrophysics 13
    Intergalactic Research Network 3 Graviton Technology 1
    Combat research
    Weapons Technology 14 Shielding Technology 14 Armor Technology 14

Metal Mines; average 29, Crystal mines; average 24.5, Deut Mines 20.5
    Facilities Buildings All Pretty good ie: robo = 10 average, shipyard 11,
    research 10 / 12, nanite 1.5 average

I have 2 planets mainly for ship building, 3 planets are my main resource build up, while the other 3 feed them res.
    freelancer
    freelancer
    Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

HELP: WhatS next Empty Re: HELP: WhatS next

Post  kommeat Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm

your 2 planets that are used for ship building not sure what the nanite level is as you averaged it out. but you want at least nanite 4 on thos planets. also what are you using to power your colonies. solar or fusion. if your using solar then raise your energy level to around 14 or 15 and start using fusion reactors as you can produce more energy with a lower level fusion reactor and high energy tech than you can with a high level solar. point in case in barym i have energy 15 and fusion 18 on my main and i'm producing almost 15k energy a solar plants closest numbers is level 33 at 15,328 this means your using 15 more fields on your planet for the same amount of energy. also with that in mind it will more easily allow you to build higher level mines on your planets since you'll have more space on the planets to work with

in barym my mines are pretty much metal 30 crystal 28 and deut 27 i have a few lower than that but my goal is to get them up to those numbers on all 9 colonies. also thats another thing you can look at doing is raising your astro so you can colonize another planet

i'm jealous by the way of your ranking in cause in barym i'm ranked 293 (1) [UPF] kommeat 1.634.101

and here in fornax your ranked
    46 (1) [U.P.F.] freelancer 916.405
    kommeat
    kommeat
    Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dnar Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:42 am

Do you have jump gates on all your moons. Also wondering if it would be worth raising any phalanx levels since you do quite a bit of fleeting?
    dnar
    dnar
    Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

jump gates on all moons, phlax at lvl 6 on 3 moons, nanite 3& 2 on my 2 ship making planets & 1 on the others, fusion lvl ( at least) 8 / 9 on each, solar plants at 26 lvl on each,

I can't seem to move up in general points
    freelancer
    freelancer
    Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 pm

dnar, How did U get to be #30

OOPS, sorry to #29
    freelancer
    freelancer
    Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  kommeat Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

research your energy tech. its slow to do as it takes several days when you get to higher levels but it will help raise your points alot. also you need to work on igrn and labs to at least 10 preferably 13. believe it or not my score in barym has very little fleet tied up in the score. i think i have a grand total of 900 large cargos and thats it. everything else is basically research and mines and facilities
    kommeat
    kommeat
    Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 pm

igrn ?
    energy at 12

do u mean labs on each planet
    freelancer
    freelancer
    Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  dnar Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Free,

As you know now, most of my points come from defense....yes, I am the dreaded "Turtle", but it is out of necessity. I decided early on that I wasn't going to let Ogame interfer with my sleeping or working schedule and that is difficult given I have a long work day. i decided the best way to do that was going to be to have a strong defense. Despite that, I have, at times kept too many resources around. When you get hit with 63 Deathstars, it is difficult to have enough defense to ward that off. Anyway, I am building a fleet, just very slowly, but lately I've started concentrating more on fleeting that mining...largely, becaue my rank seems to have drawn more attention to me by the big boys so it is more difficult to build up rersources to get to the higher mine levels. I still fleet primarily inactives that also is because of my schedule...it is much more effective to hit an inactive overnight thank an active that will likely see it coming and spend or move all the resources. Consequently, my fleet is currently customized to kill primarily ground forces. if i had the time to devote, I might play a different style game, but I don't.

dnar

dnar
    dnar
    Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  kommeat Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 am

IGRN is intergalactic research network. it pools the power of your research facilities together. the higher the level the more research facilities it can link. this comes in really handy

for example in barym(3X) with a single level 10 research lab researching energy 16 would take 33 days 2h 22m 32s. with IGRN at lvl 5 and 5 more level 10 labs you can link 6 labs together and have the research power of a level 60 lab which drops your research time to 5 days 23h 14m 53s so it really really comes in handy.

now these figures are just rough math but you can see how big a difference it makes when researching higher levels of your technologies

the downside to this is once you reach certain levels your IGRN effect arent as noticable. if you were to add IGRN 6 and another level 10 research lab to the example i showed above it would only change your research time on energy 16 to 5 days 3h 4m 20s. At IGRN level 7 and 7 lvl 10 research labs it only shortens the research time to 4 days 11h 52m 41s. so there does come a point where IGRN becomes to expensive for the added research power.

also remember on the times i've posted that the times are for a 3X universe. whereas Fornax is a 2x Universe so the times will be slightly longer than the times i've posted

Last edited by kommeat on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kommeat
    kommeat
    Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm

i'm already at 3 IGRN & 3 planets at 12 research labs & rest at 10/11 & i use the planets at 12 for research.
    freelancer
    freelancer
    Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down