United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

Question's

4 posters

Go down

Question's  Empty Question's

Post  AdmrialAdama Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Ok, I have a couple question's. I have a whole bunch of deffences but when i am attacked, i don't ever destroy any of my attackers ships but my stuff always gets destroyed, and i am talking like 900+ Rl's 400+ LL's and about 50+ of the other stuff. just started building plasma's so not many of them yet.

second question, when i am under attack and if I am on line, how do i go about getting help from other members of the alliance that are on line. I mean I do fleet save, but I was under attack and sent a com. but got no responses and i know there were some online members. Not that i am mad or anything just woundering.

think thats if for now. more later. LOL

AdmrialAdama

Back to top Go down

Question's  Empty Re: Question's

Post  Ornree Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 pm

When I read the message you said he would hit in 4 minutes that's not enough time to set up an ACS defend even if someone had ships close by. At my current research it takes 20 minutes to move SC's between 2 plants in the same area and they are my fastest ships.

Be prepared, have enough cargoes and deut to move everything off the planet and send the attacker the message that you are on line and won't be there when the attack lands. They usually cancel the attack.

Ornree
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

how do i go about getting help from other members of the alliance that are on line. I mean I do fleet save, but I was under attack and sent a com. but got no responses

In a speed uni like ours its hard to have enough time to organize ninja defenses.... also if everyone would get on the ball and use SKYPE the instant call for help would be SIMPLE... however we don't have enough dedicated members it seems and many of us just leave ogame open.. which gives the illusion of being online.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornree Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 am

Problem with Skype is it has to be downloaded and installed and I can't do that on my office computer, its not allowed so all I can do is flip over every lil bit and check to see whats going on. When I am home the hours I play don't jive with other peeps schedule so no one is on skype. I can use the website chat but even then I can't sit and stare at it at work I have to kind of hide what I am doing as it is LOL.

Ornree
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Armedall0 wrote:
how do i go about getting help from other members of the alliance that are on line. I mean I do fleet save, but I was under attack and sent a com. but got no responses

In a speed uni like ours its hard to have enough time to organize ninja defenses.... also if everyone would get on the ball and use SKYPE the instant call for help would be SIMPLE... however we don't have enough dedicated members it seems and many of us just leave ogame open.. which gives the illusion of being online.

no one is ever on the alliance chat on skype. ever lol

and also, you wont get attacked if you dont leave resources or ships lying around. sikmple fix . good defence, no fleet and low resources is the key to not getting attacked. unless you did something to piss someone off

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah, I fail at the low resources part lol

I don't have a fleet to help anyone (or myself) so even if I'm online I won't be able to help.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm

PLUS with info like i am being attacked in 4 min

1st where ( co-ords help ie: 1-234-Cool
2nd what kind of forces does the attacker have, if he has 800 bs,600 dest, 400bc's, then u could preety well forget it, you are hit
3rd what time is the attack to land, ogame time
everymember needs about 1hr at "minimum" to get organized & send fleet. Also a lot of attacks are for debris & not res unless their are ALOT of res sitting around

so the best is as Ornee said,Be prepared, have enough cargoes and deut to move everything off the planet and send the attacker the message that you are on line and won't be there when the attack lands. They usually cancel the attack.

freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornree Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm

I have over 5 mil in resources and I am ranked in the top 100 in fleet so yea I have a few ships. If someone probes me and see's all the stuff I have sitting there you can bet they going to attack. When they do I send the message I am on line and won't be there. If they cancel the attack fine but if they don't I wait till the last minute and send fleet at 10% and after attack recall, costs some deut but saves my butt. AND I get to laugh at them. Laughing

Ornree
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Ornree wrote:I have over 5 mil in resources and I am ranked in the top 100 in fleet so yea I have a few ships. If someone probes me and see's all the stuff I have sitting there you can bet they going to attack. When they do I send the message I am on line and won't be there. If they cancel the attack fine but if they don't I wait till the last minute and send fleet at 10% and after attack recall, costs some deut but saves my butt. AND I get to laugh at them. Laughing

lol never wait until last min. last time someone was attacking me i was waiting until the last min and my dog went into a seizure so while i was watching it the whole time, he still got it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:42 pm

A seizure? That's intense.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Amplanohre wrote:A seizure? That's intense.

shes 13 years old (people years) and also has epilepsy.

this is her shaved

Question's  277552_10150317522872386_584102385_9401947_1825790_o

and her normal

Question's  5212_129764267385_584102385_3164545_3923631_n

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I see your leg in the first one!! Smile Anyways, she's a cute dog
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 pm

lol damn. your not allowed to see my leg =/ its a pretty sexy leg though =P

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmrialAdama Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Just so everyone knows i am not mad that I didn't get any help, I use to play evony and i know how things like that works, basicaly i was just trying to find out how the communications with in this alliance works when it comes to situations like that, I am kinda getting sick of all these same people probing me though, lol guess I will just have to come on and spend all my resources on a daily basis, but i need to get so much research done and if i spend all my resources, i won't be able to do that. grrrrrrrr so frustraiting. LMAO

AdmrialAdama

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah, it's a delicate balance. What you should try is developing your planets for 1 week and then next week switch to research. Of course it's a flexible schedule so if you need 1 and a half weeks to develop go for it and use the second half of the second week for research (since that is much easier until you reach the higher levels)
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down