United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

opinions wanted....

Go down

opinions wanted.... Empty opinions wanted....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm

im getting ready to get a 6th colony for gravotion teck and was thinking if i build it in the 1st slot it will take alot less solar sats but i will most likely destroy the planet after i get it because the fields are so small. however if i do it father out it will take more but i will more than likely keep it in order to get them quickly i would have computer tech 10 nanite 3 and ofcourse reaserch 12 the resourses it will take to acheive this i could build 3000 solar sats so which is really better.

Back to top Go down

opinions wanted.... Empty Re: opinions wanted....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Not sure you want nanite 3, it's really expensive. If you get a really hot slot 1 planet with nanite 1, it will take 5 days to build all the sats you need. As long as you're not in gal 1 or 2, you could probably get away with this. I'm gonna try in gal 3 soon.

But if you want a planet further out, you're gonna need a lot more sats. If you intend on keeping the planet afterward, then you can build some solar plants and some fusion plants to offset the extra sats. Since you're keeping the planet, you'll probably defend it better, so you can take longer building the sats.

If you do it right, then you should be able to crash the sats when you're done, so that you can recover a good bit of the cost (1,400 crystals per sat).

It's hard to say. If you drop the colony in the middle of HQ, in a middle slot, then you can let everyone know what you plan on doing, so that ACS Defends can be done quickly and effectively.

I personally am gonna try it with a slot 1 planet in gal 3 near 417 system. From the sounds of it, freelancer plans on keeping his slot 1 planet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:51 pm

i was thinking of slot 5 in 5-355 with my other 2 planets the one down fall of that is that spark guy in slot 12 thats why im thinking of nanite 3 so that it is over and done in about an hour

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

also how can a planet farther out be hotter??? my planet in 5-355-8 is 3deg c - 43 deg c while my planet in slot 9 is 11 deg c to 51 deg c

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

An hour!?!?

I believe the best you get from sats is 50 energy. You then need 6000 sats to meet the 300,000 energy requirement. At nanite 1, it takes 1 minute, 10 seconds to build a sat. Nanite 2 would be 35 seconds, and nanite 3 around 18 seconds. 18*6000 = 108,000 seconds or 30 hours. To get about an hour, you need nanite at 8.

At slot 5 you're not going to be getting 50 energy per sat, so you need far more. I'm sure collectively we can make sure spark isn't a threat.

There is some variance in size versus temperature. Generally larger planets are hotter than smaller, regardless of location. The atmosphere also makes a difference. In the game, there is a range of valid temperatures for each slot type. When a planet is colonized, a random segment from that range is used. I too have planets further out that are warmer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 pm

your right i was thinking 90 min but that requires nanite 7 i remembered wrong im sending out colony ship now to slot one for my 5th colony

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Do not forget shipyard 10 lvl, helps in the time also
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm

woo hoo 101 feilds in slot 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum