United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration

Go down

Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration Empty Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

So I will have Hyperdrive lvl 7 and my question is whether or not that will reduce my fuel consumption. If fuel consumption has to do with how long the fleet is in the air then obviously it would be related but if that is not the case then I guess my fuel cost will be the same?

Back to top Go down

Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration Empty Re: Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 pm

According to the flight time calculator (http://www.toolsforogame.com/costes/tiempo_vuelo.aspx?idi=en-us), you have a fixed deut cost per trip. The change in drive levels only gets you there faster.

To relate to the real world, you go faster but in doing so, use more fuel. Thus there is no change in fuel consumption, but there is a change in duration.

You have two options: go faster and use the same deut (save time), or go the same speed and use less deut (save fuel). Choose whichever best fits your needs.

Back to top Go down

Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration Empty Re: Fuel Consumption relation to Fleet Duration

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

so I guess in a way it does reduce fuel consumption because it costs less to go at the same speed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 am

exactly, couldn't have explained it better myself Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down