United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

ACS Question

Go down

ACS Question Empty ACS Question

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Let's say I am lower ranked than other alliance members (ex clout). He is unable to attack a certain player due to rank difference. I, being lower ranked, am able to attack that player. If I launch an attack against that player, can I turn it into an ACS attack and have the higher ranked member attack as well?

This would allow higher ranked members to attack people in noob status so long as a lower ranked player is willing to offer at least one ship.

I'm asking cause I lost my fleet and can't deal enough damage to most people in my attack range. So I was wondering if I could team up with other members to attack others. This would help our younger/lower ranked members as we could jointly attack more valuable targets they wouldn't attack on their own.

Back to top Go down

ACS Question Empty Re: ACS Question

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm 99.9999999% sure that you cant. With that being said I have some spare ships I can send on acs attacks with you or any lower ranked members and let you(other members) take all the res

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMeister Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Well higher players can ask lower players do ACS attacks but the result is that the lower player becomes an outlaw (An outlaw is a lower player who attacks higher players and as a result, eliminates the noob protection from higher players for a week). However, a higher player cannot participate in an acs attack if the target is a noob and apparently you can't ACS defend a lower player being attacked by lower players (I've tried defending my brother's account from a player deemed a noob to me and it wouldn't give me the option to defend).
TheMeister
TheMeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down