United Planets Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 pm
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

ogame resource calc screenshots(Software Finished)

+2
ARC3582
kommeat
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ogame resource calc screenshots(Software Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: ogame resource calc screenshots(Software Finished)

Post  Nexus Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:01 pm

or you could just do what everyone else (should be doing) and make sure you have enough energy for something before you build it Cool

and srry about the lack of input, i downloaded it and then i couldn't find it on my comp, which is probably my fault because i set my comp up to be counter-intuitive on purpose in case someone other than me uses it Laughing

Nexus
Nexus
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

ogame resource calc screenshots(Software Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: ogame resource calc screenshots(Software Finished)

Post  Nexus Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 pm

kommeat wrote:do you think that ogame would have let me post it on their forums if it had any of that. nexus your such a cheezer. fail

also what the shit is a cheezer????
(and it was a joke el' capitan Very Happy)
Nexus
Nexus
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexus Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm

In the overall section, you spelled Deut 'duet'

and the comma thing in the overall section too, in the 'Duet overall after fusion'

also you should put your alliance name in there somewhere. REPRESENT, YO!
Nexus
Nexus
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  kommeat Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm

okay thanks nexus. the typo will be corrected soon. the commas in the deut overall have already been fixed in the next version which i am still working on. thanks for the input
kommeat
kommeat
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Myl Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Could you rebuild the source for Linux ? I can't get it working

Myl

Back to top Go down

Post  kommeat Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:39 pm

hmm i dont know. i havent messed with linux in so long. and i never coded for linux. i can see if i can but no guarantees
kommeat
kommeat
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

ogame resource calc screenshots(Software Finished) - Page 2 Empty download

Post  freelancer Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 am

I tried to download your resource calc but i need a program to open it what do u suggest
(message type)
File Type: RAR compressed archive file
File Extension: .rar
Description: RAR files contain one or more files that have been compressed and packaged into an archive file.

freelancer
freelancer
freelancer
Forum Mogul

https://upfalliance.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  kommeat Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:18 pm

hey to extract it uses winrar from rarlabs.com

but on a side note last night i noticed that i have one mistake i made in the software. i'm working on fixing it as we speak. the base production is off slightly for a 2x universe. i based the software off the values for barym. and didn't realize that i had the base production off for other speed unis. i'll let you know as soon as i have the software fixed. thanks for understanding
kommeat
kommeat
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2